Tuesday 13 October 2009

A SEASON IN HELL.


"So what do I do now?"
 I returned back the Alison Jacques Gallery for another private view, but this time with a special performance with the legendary Patti Smith for the opening of Robert Mapplethorpe's- A Season in Hell. But for me it was a few Hours in Heaven. It was also a great time for me to try out my new (when I say 'new' I really mean, the button needs be drowned in oil to even click...) camera.
Art fanatics and music junkies really did come in their masses. Every meter around the white framed gallery that sits on Berners St, was filled to the point of stand still-inside and outside the exhibition. I preferred the non-humid, humming vibrancy of the pavement outside as my lungs couldn't take the overloaded-ness.
...


No comments:

Post a Comment