Wednesday 22 September 2010

B U R B E R R Y

My only fashion show this season was Burberry...


 (and in all honesty, the only one I care about)


Christopher Bailey housed the fashion elite - Vogue's Anna Wintour, Carine Roitfeld, Mario Testino, Deep Kailey, Hamish Bowles and the new era of front-row-fashion-celebs such as Alexa Chung, S.J.P, Serena Williams, Andy Murray and Cat Deely.


Despite the show being effortlessly spectacular, I feel that it was dominated by the front row. Do I really need the celebrity status to confirm or approve that the show will be good - are they the equivalent of the traditional 5 stars? Am I looking to much into this? Yes!

Nonetheless- pierced leather, petite dresses and un-walkable 8 inch heels have quite rightly appeared on my wish list. (Note: for the model who took her heels off-like...c'mon who cares if you can't walk in them be grateful you tried them on!!!...or just settle for a Naomi)

I left the show with one phrase in my head-
'To DIE for daaarlin!'


Hawtness.

No comments:

Post a Comment